We are passionate about artworks and are always looking for new artists to work with.
Information we may collect
When you use UNIQO LP Applications or Web sites, we may ask you to provide personal information such as:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Profile picture or its URL
- Social network ID number
- Age range and/or exact age
Aggregated and non-personal information
This information does not identify you personally as it is being taken from the collective of site users. We also collect non- personal and aggregated information such as:
• IP address
• Device version
• iOs/Android version
• Application version
• The type of browser you use
• The browser’s language
• Your web request, and the time and date of the request
As most other websites, we may also use "cookies" to collect information. These are small files of data which are transferred between any particular user and website. The information is available to both site users and provider.
How this information may be used
We primarily use the information we collect and store to improve the gaming experience for our players, but they may also be used for other purposes.
How personal information may be used
• To improve our services for you
• To communicate with you
• To inform you of new services or products
• To make contact with you
• To notify users of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
• To personalize our Services for you
• To investigate, prevent or take action regarding unauthorized use of the Services.
How aggregated or Non-personal information may be used
• To provide or improve our services
• To manage and deliver contextual and/or behavioral advertising
• To enforce our Terms of Service;
• To develop new services
They help inform us of visits to our site and help personalize a particular users page.
UNIQO LP does not share your personal information with third parties unless you have given prior consent, except in the circumstances described below.
In order to provide products or services that you have requested
We require that these third parties agree to process such information based in compliance with this policy and based on our particular instruction.
If required by law, regulation or litigation
We may disclose information about you if requested by law or if we determine that such disclosure is deemed necessary for reasons of national security, law enforcement or issues of legal importance.
Sale or Merger
Third parties and Aggregated or non-personal information
UNIQO LP may share certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information with third parties; such as the number of users who searched for a particular term or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.